3D-VIZ ATM360 BASIC Turntable ø 45cm
The ATM360 turntable of the high qualified brand Swiss brand 3D-VIZ is called the all-rounder. The tables of 3D-VIZ are made by photographers for photographers.
Easy and intuitive use Swiss quality optimal workflow. The system is modular, so you can add new items to make different kind of productshoots. The ATM360 turntable is easy to use.
- Compatible with all common professional camera systems.
- Elevated rotary platform for optimal illumination.
- Modular system for visualisation of a wide range of products. (e.g. watches, shoes, bicycles, etc.)
- Illumination from the bottom through opal disc possible. (No masking required).
- Also suited for operation at the ceiling.
- Diverse brackets for a wide range of products available.
- Software-controlled rotations of 2 - 360 pictures possible.
- No size restrictions.
- Use of high-end cameras is possible to achieve maximum quality in the visualisations.
- Use of high-end cameras allows for Onestop Imaging. (All individual datasets can be printed).
- Any light sources can be used. (Photoflash, HMI, Tungsten light).
- 3D-VIZ CTRL ensures perfect control.
- Flash or HTML programming in less than 2 minutes.
- No Flash / HTML skills necessary.
- 2 standard flash templates are available under http://www.3dflashtemplate.com
- Viewer with/ without zoom, with/ without details.
- The viewers can be adapted to the design of the customer's website.
- All viewers are interactive.
- The output quality can be controlled, from web application through to CD presentation.
- Viewer size and zoom factor are freely configurable.
- Small data size for the Web thanks to special data compression. (approx. 200 kb, turn with 16 pictures).
- Between 2 and 360 pictures per turn.
- F settings. The F-Keys can be used for defining individual positions. (F1 to F12). Sample: F1:10;25;35;5;90;270)
- Name entry using scanner possible.
- Batch processing.
- Rotation of the pictures can be configured (90º, 180º, 270º)
IN THE BOX:
- 1 x 45 cm stainless steel metal base.
- 1 x Computer program: 3D-VIZ CTRL
Click on the VIDEO tab to view the video!