|Delivery time:||5 - 7 days|
INSIDE OR OUTSIDE with the ELB 1200 you can choose. The system offers the perfect light in your studio or on location. It is your adventure, wherever you are!
As the name of this set already indicates, this ELB 1200 from the Swiss brand Elinchrom is complete with a DOCK Station for the ELB 1200. The DOCK makes it possible to operate the ELB 1200 on mains power. The DOCK is easy to connect with ELB 1200 and comes at the place where the battery is normally connected.
And, if the assignment is located outside the studio in a location where there is no power available, you simply swap the DOCK for a ELB 1200 battery. In short, complete freedom!
The Elinchrom ELB 1200, can safely be put down as a true all-round system! Both outside and on location in terms of performance for both the photo and videographer a real champion and unrivaled. Beresterk and still light weight. For example, it has a flash output of 7 - 1200Ws, which can be set to 8.5 f-stop per 1 / 10th. In addition, this system has several flash modes, such as; normal, delayed, sequence, strobo.
Three lamps are currently available for the ELB 1200, namely; ACTION, PRO, HS, you can compare this with a lens of a camera. For example, the ACTION head is used for photography, where fast flash times are desired, on the other hand the HS (High Sync), where contrary to many we think we are working with a (relatively) slow stable flash, which you can use in a synchronization time. of 1 / 8000e, 1200Ws can pop away. So shooting with an open aperture against the sun is therefore possible. Two lamps can be connected at the ELB 1200 at the same time, with the choice to work symmetrically or asymmetrically. The PRO head is exactly in between and can do anything. Ideal for the all-round photographer.
In addition, all lightheads in addition to a flash tube and protective dome are also provided with a high-quality, balanced daylight LED with a CRI value of 92 and generating an output of 250W. The light output is infinitely adjustable, while the color temperature remains the same. The lamps are equipped with a silence mode, so that any noise from a cooler is omitted. On one 90Wh Li-Ion battery supplied with the set, you can light two lamps at full power for one hour. Or generate 215 flashes at full power (= 1200Ws). At the lowest power, there are 37500!
The ELB 1200 has an OLED display, in which you can see at a glance how the settings are. The setting itself is as simple as that even Jip & Janneke understand.
The lamps are compatible with all existing and future light formers from Elinchrom. Who is this set suitable for? The answer is quick to guess, for every photo & videographer, who wants to deliver cross-border and qualitative work, without having to look continuously in the manual how his equipment works!
- 2 lamp outputs A + B with 2: 1 (66%: 33%) asymmetric & 1: 1 (50%: 50%).
- Light angle at least 180 ° (the higher the better!)
- Equipped with balanced continuous light daylight LED 5600K, CRI 92
- Flash power adjustable from 7 to 1200Ws
- Fully compatible with all existing & future Elinchrom light shapers
- Illuminated LED indicators, show which port is active.
- Each connected light head can be individually activated or deactivated with the A and B keys
- Lamp head recognition, shows whether a Pro, Hi-Sync or Action lamp head is connected.
- Automatic display of the flash duration per lamp head on all power settings.
- Elinchrom Creative Suit with strobo, delayed and sequence flash setting options.
- Even better color and flash duration consistency
- USB for firmware updates.
- Naturally in use
- To be used in photography and film work.
- Dimmable LED setting lamp 250W
IN THE BOX:
This set can be combined with the optionally available ELB 1200 HS, PRO & Action Lamps.
De licht- en studiospecialist
Voor 16:00 uur besteld,
zelfde dag de deur uit
Meer dan 3000 producten
uit voorraad leverbaar
en eigen reparatieafdeling