The ELC Pro HD compact is Elinchrom a versatile, professional lamp unit.
Available as either 500 Ws or 1000 Ws these units are the highest performing and most professional units on the market.
This is the 500 Ws version, equipped with an OLED display for an easy and precise user experience the ELC Pro HD benefits from cutting edge technology.
Recycling times are lightning fast while Swiss precision guarantees consistant power time after time, shot after shot.
But hardware isn’t all. The software built into this unit gives you the freedom to configure the ELC to your individual style of shooting, for every application.
- STROBO MODE Enables you to take a picture with stroboscopic effects within a single frame. Simply experiment for the optimum result.
- DELAYED MODE Provides the option of first or second curtain sync and everything in-between, plus predictive syncronisation within a short sequence.
- SEQUENCE MODE Allows you to sequentially trigger up to 20 ELC’s, in bursts or as a continuous cycle, to utilise the highest frame rate of your camera.
- LOW POWER The ELC Pro HD enables you to work with very low power flash and continious light.
- ENHANCED INTERFACE WITH CONTROL Never before has there been a unit so close to the user. With highly precise control you can alter everything for a new user experience.
- Compact Professional ELC PRO HD 500
- Power in Ws 500
- F-Stop (1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48 °) 64.8
- Power range in f-stops 7
- Power range in Ws 8 - 500
- Power range on the display 0.3 - 6.3
- Power increase in f-stop Precise setting with the multifunction button per 1 / 10th stop
- Flash duration t0.5 in s. Min. power: 1/2940
- Max. power: 1/2330
- Fastest flash duration on power: 3.1 (1/5000)
- Recycling time at full power 230 V in s.
- Slow: 2.0
- Default: 0.75
- Fast: 0.6
- Max. flashes per sec. at min. power 20
- Color temperature ° K 5500
- Auto Power Dump Automatically controls energy settings
- Power stability ± 0.1%
- Voltage Multi-voltage 90 - 265 V
- Modelling lamp mode Off, free, proportional
- Modelling lamp 230 V 300 W / GX 6.35 - DV56214
- Flash tube S-Type, Omega Plug-in, user-replaceable - EL24084
- EL-Skyport Integrated transceiver, 40 Frequency channels and 4 Groups with full RX functions.
- Synchronization voltage 5 V (compatible with all cameras)
- Synchronization socket 3.5 mm Jack
- Fan cooled Intelligent controlled fan.
- Equipped with 2 Umbrella connections
- 1st Central in lamp for use with umbrellas with 7 mm & deflectors.
- 2nd With tripod connection for umbrellas with larger diameter tube
- Equipped with Glass Dome, Frosted dome (EL24917) is optionally available.
- Max. power consumption (230 V / 50 Hz)
- Slow: during loading: 350W
- Default: during loading: 700W
- Fast: during loading: 875W
- Pure Sine Battery Converter DC / AC: Slow recycle 600 W with Halogen setting light
- Dimensions (including protective cover) 31.5 x 14 x 21 cm
- Weight 2.35 kg
IN THE BOX:
1x Elinchrom ELC 500 flash head (500 Ws), including flash tube and setting lamp
1x Glass Dome
1x protective cover
1x Elinchrom Umbrella reflector 16 cm / 90º
1x Synchronization cable (5 meters)
1x User manual
2 year warranty
Click on VIDEO button above for video impressions!