|Delivery time:||1 - 2 days|
The Quadra Pro Head from Elinchrom is a powerful, full- functioning miniaturized flash head which is perfectly mated to the 400Ws Ranger Quadra packs. At only 10 oz and measuring a mere 3.1 x 2.9", the head not only packs well and is eminently portable, but is mountable in situations that would be impossible for a full-sized flash head.
The Pro designation denotes the system's standard head but in no way should it be considered an under-performer as compared to its "A" counterpart On the contrary, the Pro head is capable of very fast flash durations as short as 1/3,000 sec. - perfectly adequate for most applications and ideal for use with HyperSync shooting.
The Quadra Pro head does away with conventional halogen modeling lamps in favor of a low-draw PilotLight LED that produces the tungsten equivalent of 50W of tungsten light output. Elinchrom also offers the EL-RQ adapter for those who want to use standard full-sized accessories and reflectors. The head comes with a removable 8.2' head cable, while optional extension cables are available.
- 50W equivalent daylight-balanced bright LED modeling lamp
- Weighs just portable, only 10 oz
- Compact size, interchangeable, detachable flash cables
- Pro head for general use and HyperSync users - gives flash durations as short as 1/3,000 sec.
- Umbrella fitting for EL umbrellas up to 41.3" diameter.
- Flash Duration as Short as 1/3,000 Sec.
- Umbrella Reflector Included
- Long-lasting LED Modeling Light
- Ultra-lightweight: 10 oz
- 8.2' Removable Head Cable
- Optional Head Extensions Cables
De licht- en studiospecialist
Voor 16:00 uur besteld,
zelfde dag de deur uit
Meer dan 3000 producten
uit voorraad leverbaar
en eigen reparatieafdeling