The ELB 400 lamp heads are built as compact and portable as possible. For example, the lamp head is no larger than a palm and weighs less than 250 grams. This makes the lamp head not only easy to carry in a photo bag, but can also be used in situations that would be impossible for a full-sized flash head. Connected to a Ranger Quadra or ELB 400, the maximum flash output of the HS lamp head is 424 Ws. This power in combination with the standard light angle that is greater than 240 ° means that the lamp can be combined with the larger light generators, even an Octa 190cm softbox is possible! The large light angle and the power contribute to achieving the most optimum efficiency from the light formers.
The letters HS on the flash lamp indicate that the lamp is optimized for Hi-Sync photography, where high shutter speeds are required or situations where there is overwhelming sunlight.
PRODUCT FEATURES: ELB 400 HS lamp head
- Max Watt / second 424
- Standard light angle: 240 ° (So; Power x Mass = a lot of possibilities!)
- Specialism: High Sync flashes, also to be used in regular photo sessions.
- F-stop at full power 90.0 (at 1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48 °)
- Flash duration A Port: - 100%: 1/550 B Port: 33%: 1/1100
- User-replaceable flash tube Yes
- Interchangeable reflector. Yes, Quadra mounting
- The full range of Elinchrom accessories can be used with the Quadra Reflector adapter (EL26342)!
- Circuit protection: Yes
- Interchangeable & extendable lamp cable: Yes
- Wattage setting lamp Daylight LED: equivalent 50W incandescent lamp
- Setting lamp on / off switch Via Quadra / ELB 400 pack
- Fan cooling: No.
IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Occasion Quadra ELB 400 HS lamp head with flash tube and LED setting light complete with:
- 1 x Quadra ELB 400 lamp cable 2.5 meter
- 1 x Quadra ELB 400 reflector 13.5 cm 90°
- 1 x Quadra ELB 400 multi function cap
De licht- en studiospecialist
Voor 16:00 uur besteld,
zelfde dag de deur uit
Meer dan 3000 producten
uit voorraad leverbaar
en eigen reparatieafdeling