The Sennheiser K6 CL powering module for battery and phantom power ME 62-67, the basic building block of professional condenser microphone module system is modular K6. The combination of the K6 with different screw-on microphones condenser microphone modules created with different directional characteristics. Moreover, this K6 as a handle. Finish: anodized matt black scratch resistant.
- Switchable bass filter protects against rumble and handling noise, wind and pop noise
- off switch with battery test
- High output, low noise
- Transformerless balanced output, XLR-3
- High reliability
- Dimensions d 22 x 52 mm (net)
- Frequency response (Microphone) 30 ..... 20000 Hz + - 1 dB
- Transducer principle pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Nominal impedance 200 Ohm, symm.
- Min. closing impedance 1000 Ohm Phantom
- Profit 0 dB
- Power consumption 2.2 mA
- Output voltage 2 V (1 kHz)
- Battery specification 12 - 48 V