- When you look around the website or place an order with us, the traffic takes place via a secure connection that you can recognize by the lock in your browser and / or a green colored address bar.
- Because we attach great value to your and our privacy, personal data are always handled with the utmost care. All what we do with personal data is in accordance with Dutch laws and regulations that apply to personal data.
- Upon request, you can view the personal data stored by us and you can request that we delete or change data. You can also request us to make a data export containing all the data we have about you.
- Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Which data do we collect?
- If you place an order with us, we need a lot of information from you to process your order. These data are checked by us in various ways for accuracy and they are shared with designated companies, such as post processing companies and ordering services.
- General information: These are the details such as name, address, zip code and town, which you enter in the order form. We use this information to check and process your order.
Your email address:
- We use your e-mail address as a preferred means of communication for example to confirm your order and to inform you when your order is ready for shipment. If you have registered for our newsletter and you have confirmed this registration, we will keep you informed of product information and promotions with some regularity. Of course you can always unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Your phone number:
- We will use your telephone number if we think quick contact is necessary, for example when we see that you place an order that we think is not compatible with the equipment you purchase at the same time.
- We do not use your telephone number for marketing purposes.
Your IP address:
- Your IP address is stored by us to check for fraud.
- Traffic data is stored during each visit to our website. This includes the number of pages you view, how often you have to click before you have found what you want, or you have to scroll a lot through our page, that kind of thing. We do this to optimize our website as well as possible.
- The traffic data stored by us can not be traced back to the personal level. We can only see averages that are suitable for optimization purposes.
- You can call, email and reach us via Facebook. In order to improve our service and to avoid having to repeat the same story several times, we make notes on a personal level that we keep.
- In order to pay for your order, we use the secure payment environment of Buckaroo. When you pay, your details are processed and stored in our administration, at the bank and at Buckaroo so that we can link your payment to your order.
Fraud of theft
- To prevent fraud, we investigate customer data. If we suspect fraud, we provide your client details to the government's investigation authorities.
- Your data is stored with us and our CMS partner (Afas) and is kept as one necessary to make your order as good as possible. Remember that the warranty period is also part of the order and that this means that we sometimes have to keep years in our system.
- Completed accounts are automatically deleted when there is a legal obligation to keep this information. Year of the memory of the tax authorities of 7 years).
- Personal data are data that are traceable to the person. We use this for the correct processing of your order (s) and these are partly with other companies, such as postal and parcel processing companies.
- Traffic data is data that is not personal and therefore can not be traced back to a specific user. We use this data in the form of statistics to optimize our website and service as much as possible.
Sharing data with third parties
- We will no longer place your personal details confidential and not limited to the debt collection agencies contracted by us in case of exceeding the payment term set by us. To keep your data as good as possible.
- Your data is stored securely and encrypted servers. Employees of Fotoflits B.V. are the only persons who have access to the personal data and have a confidentiality obligation of the personal data they can view. In order to be able to secure your data as well as possible, how much we need other parties where necessary.
Contact us: E-mail: [email protected] or telephone:+31(0)75-6841742