Elinchrom ELC 125 Dual Set Studio Flash Systems
This set includes two Elinchrom ELC 125 flash lamps with adjustable balanced daylight LED and is supplied with a transport bag.
Built for your daily adventure.
Modern compacts built to handle your next adventure reliably and consistently. The Elinchrom studio lights, ELC 125 and ELC 500 feature TTL with Manual Lock, HSS, Smart Pro-Active Cooling, Auto-On, and direct compatibility with Elinchrom’s world-renowned light modifiers.
The ELCs are ready to go the moment inspiration strikes you. With Auto-On, the unit is always in standby mode with your previous settings saved, and the onboard TTL speeds up dialing in your next exposure. The Manual Lock function enables a quick switch from TTL to Manual without losing exposure settings for quick adjustments or to explore creative effects.
Engineered to Last
Every aspect of the ELC 125 and 500 has been designed and rigorously tested to deliver maximum reliability and extended lifetime. Elinchrom created the ELCs to last through your next adventure. And the one after. And many after that.
Stay Cool Under Pressure
With Elinchrom’s Smart Pro-Active Cooling, the ELCs learn your shooting style and adapt their cooling cycles around it, never interrupting your creative flow. Plus, their cleverly engineered airflow design and low-noise, speed-controlled fan can handle the heaviest of workloads.
As important as a solid studio strobe is, the light modifier is where the real magic happens. The bayonet Quick-Lock system grants you direct access to Elinchrom’s world-renowned light modifiers. Combined with the ELC’s bright, daylight LED modeling lamp to aid your pre-visualization. The potential to evolve your lighting style is endless.
Your equipment should never limit you. Whether you are experimenting in your living room or working in a large studio, the ELC 125 and 500 can acclimate. Both can be powered down to 7 Ws so that you can reach your desired depth of field or add only a hint of light. Plus, with HSS, you can freeze motion, overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds.
Edit Less, Deliver Faster
Elinchrom’s precise colour science and accuracy over the whole power range enables you to deliver professional and consistent results to your clients with less wasted time and money in post-production.
Never miss a shot with Elinchrom’s Skyport radio-frequency system compatible with 7 camera brands. You also get intuitive control of flash settings from your camera and your computer. Even non-Elinchrom units and speedlights can be integrated into the wireless setup via the Elinchrom Skyport Receiver Plus.
ELC 125 / ELC 500 KEY FEATURES
- Color accuracy
Precise colour science and accuracy over the whole power range.
- Smart cooling
The Smart Pro-Active Cooling learn your shooting style and adapt their cooling
cycles around it. The airflow design and low-noise, speed-controlled fan can
handle heavy workloads.
TTL with Manual Lock, enables a quick switch from TTL to Manual without
losing exposure settings.
Freeze motion, overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds.
- Color light groups
The side logos will illuminate in the given color group for immediate
- Robust tilt-head
The practical ergonomics of the handle and the two-way metal tilt-head let you
adjust swiftly and precisely large modifiers.
- Centered umbrella fitting
Unique Centered umbrella fitting to maximize umbrella illumination and
extending creative options with the Elinchrom Deflector system to modify
hardness, softness or tone sharp shadow edges.
- Power range, from low to high power
The ELC 125 and 500 can be powered down to 7 Ws to reach your desired
depth of field or add only a hint of light.
- Improved bayonet
The bayonet Quick-Lock system grants you direct access to Elinchrom’s worldrenowned
- Clear interface
Clever and clear interface designed to provide the most efficient user
experience with the vital flash duration information displayed.
- Favorite button
Direct access to your favorite feature.
- Compatible with the best modifiers
The potential to evolve your lighting style is endless.
- Energy (Ws/J.) 131
- F-stop (1m, ISO 100, Reflector #26137, 26cm, 48°) 45.4
- F-stop (2m, ISO 100, Reflector #26137, 26cm, 48°) 16.9
- Power range F-stop 5
- Power range Ws 7-131
- Power range Display 0.1-4.3
- Power increments in, Manual mode / TTL mode 0.1 F-stop / 0.3 F-stop
- Flash duration t0.1 max. power 1/625 s
- Flash duration t0.1 min. power 1/7750 s
- Flash Mode TTL (with Transmitter Pro) and Manual
- Action Mode Faster flash duration over the power range
- TTL Mode Yes (with Transmitter Pro)
- HSS Mode Yes (with Transmitter Pro)
- Recycling Fast 230V in s. min. / max. 0.06 - 0.45
- Recycling Eco 230V in s. max. 0.7 1.7
- Colour temperature in K° at max. power 5600
- Colour stability over the power range, K° +/- 150K
- Auto power dumping Adjusts power settings automatically in real time
- Power stability ±0.5%
- Voltage AC 100-240V
- LED Modelling lamp mode On/Off, free, proportional, VFC
- LED Modelling lamp 20W LED / equivalent to 120W / 3000 lm / 5700K / CRI 92
- LED CRI value 91
- Flash tube, Plug-in, user replaceable Article code: 24091
- Glass dome, transparent Screwed with 3x Torx TX10
- Skyport (built-in) 20 frequencies, 4 Groups, TTL and Manual
- Skyport Distance range with Transmitter Pro Indoor: up to 60m Outdoor: up to 200m
- Sync voltage 5 V (compatible with all cameras)
- Sync socket 3.5 mm jack
- Fan cooled Yes, smart proactive cooling
- Humidity protection Conforms to IP 20
- Umbrella fitting Centred umbrella fitting 7 – 8 mm
- Power consumption 230 V / 50 Hz max. 300W [email protected]
- Dimensions L x W x H (with protective cap) 23 x 16.7 x 26.3 cm
- Weight 2.0 kg
IN THE BOX: Elinchrom ELC 125 / 125 Studio Flash Systems
- 2 x Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Compact Flash
- 2 x Elinchrom Reflector 16 cm / 90 °
- 1 x Elinchrom carrying bag for two lamps
- 2 Year Warranty