The Chimera 3503 is a Fabric Grid which limits the light spread of a 12 x 16" Chimera or Photoflex softbox to 30°.
Grids are essential accessories for any lighting system. A grid alters the shape and intensity of the light output from your softbox when it is mounted on a light head. Consider a grid as a painter would a brush or a sculptor would a knife or chisel.
Fabric grids are hand-stitched and collapse easily for storage or transport. Use of a fabric grid will result in a narrower spread of light. The spread of light will be determined by the density of the honeycomb mesh and the distance of the subject from the light.
- Chimera's XX-Small equals Photoflex's Extra Small (12 x 16").
- Soft grids are revolutionizing the light control options for location film and video crews and photographers.
- Collapsible, portable, and extremely lightweight, soft grids have no supporting frame of their own.
- Once the job is complete, just detach, give an energetic diagonal snap to align the grid's joints and fold it down to near pocket-size.
- All 1996 Lightbanks have this soft grid compatible hook-and-loop system, and older Lightbanks can be retrofitted.
IN THE BOX:
1 x Chimera 3503 Fabric Grid 30° XXS
The light- and studiospecialist
in The Netherlands
Ordered before 16:00,
send the same day
More than 3000 products
available from stock
and own repair department
with practical experience