Elinchrom ELC 500 Dual Kit Compact Studio Flash
This set consists of two hyper modern studio lamps from the Swiss brand Elinchrom. The applied thoughtful technology makes the ELC very easy to set up and super versatile in use.
Built for your daily adventure.
Modern compacts built to handle your next adventure reliably and consistently. The Elinchrom studio lamps, ELC 500 is equipped with TTL with manual locking, HSS, Smart Pro-Active Cooling, Auto-On and direct compatibility with the world-famous Elinchrom light modifiers.
The ELCs are ready for use the moment you notice inspiration. With Auto-on, the device is always in standby mode with your previous settings saved and the built-in TTL speeds up the selection with your next exposure. The Manual Lock feature allows you to quickly switch from TTL to Manual without losing the exposure settings for quick adjustments or to explore creative effects.
Designed to last
Every aspect of the ELC 500 has been designed and extensively tested for maximum reliability and longer life. Elinchrom created the ELCs to experience your next adventure. And the next one. And much after that.
Stay cool under pressure
With Smart Pro-Active Cooling from Elinchrom, the ELCs learn your recording style and adjust their cooling cycles around it, without interrupting your creative flow. In addition, their smartly designed airflow design and low-noise, speed-controlled fan can handle the toughest workloads.
No matter how important a solid studio strobe is, the light modifier is where the real magic happens. The bayonet Quick-Lock system gives you direct access to the world-famous light modifiers from Elinchrom. Combined with the clear, daylight LED modeling lamp to support your pre-visualization. The potential to develop your lighting style is endless.
You should never limit your equipment. Whether you are experimenting in your living room or working in a large studio, the ELC 500 adapts to every situation. The power can be digitally reduced from 500 Ws to 7 Ws, so that you can achieve the desired depth of field or just add a touch of light. Moreover, with HSS you can freeze motion, master ambient light and darken backgrounds.
Edit less, deliver faster
Elinchrom's precise color science and accuracy across the entire power range enables you to deliver professional and consistent results to your customers with less wasted time and money in post-production.
Never miss a shot again with Elinchrom's Skyport radio frequency system that is compatible with 7 camera brands. You also get intuitive control of flash settings from your camera and computer. Even non-Elinchrom flashlights and speedlights can be integrated into the wireless configuration via the Elinchrom Skyport Receiver Plus.
KEY FEATURES: Elinchrom ELC 500
- Color accuracy
Accurate color science and accuracy across the entire power range.
- Smart cooling
Smart proactive cooling learns your recording style and adjusts the cooling accordingly. The airflow design and the low-noise, speed-controlled fan can handle heavy loads.
TTL with manual lock, allows a quick changeover from TTL to manual without losing exposure settings.
Freeze movement, overwhelming ambient light and darken backgrounds.
- Color lighting groups
The side logos will immediately light up in the given color group for identification.
- Robust tilting head
The practical ergonomics of the handle and the two-way metal tilting head allow you to adjust large modifications quickly and precisely.
- Centered umbrella holder
Unique centered umbrella fitting for maximum umbrella lighting and expanding creative options with the Elinchrom Deflector system to adjust hardness, softness or show sharp shadow edges.
- Power range, from low to high power
The power can be reduced from 500 Ws to 7 Ws to achieve your desired depth of field or to add just a touch of light.
- Improved bayonet
The bayonet Quick-Lock system gives you direct access to the world-famous Elinchrom light formers.
- Clear interface
Smart and clear interface designed to provide the most efficient user experience with the displayed vital flash duration.
- Favorite button
Direct access to your favorite function.
- Compatible with the best modifications
The potential to develop your lighting style is endless
- Energy (Ws / J.) 522
- F-stop (1 m, ISO 100, Reflector # 26137, 26 cm, 48 °) 90.4
- F-stop (2 m, ISO 100, Reflector # 26137, 26 cm, 48 °) 32.8
- Power range F-stop 7
- Power range Ws 7 - 522
- Power range Display 0.1 - 6.3
- Flow steps in, Manual mode / TTL mode 0.1 F-stop / 0.3 F-stop
- Flash duration t0.1 max. Power 1/250 s
- Flash duration t0.1 min. Power 1/9430 s
- TTL flash mode (with transmitter Pro) and manual
- Action mode Faster flash duration over the power range
- TTL mode Yes (with Transmitter Pro)
- HSS mode Yes (with Transmitter Pro)
- Fast 230V recycling in s. min. / max. 0.06 - 1.1
- Recycling Eco 230V in s. max. 1.7
- Color temperature in K ° at max. Power 5600
- Color stability over the power range, K ° +/- 200K
- Auto power dumping: Automatically adjusts energy settings in real time
- Power stability ± 0.5%
- Voltage AC 100-240V
- Modeling LED lamp mode On / Off, independent, proportional, VFC (Visual Flash Control)
- LED modeling lamp 20W LED / equivalent to 120W / 3000 lm / 5700K / CRI 92
- Flash tube, plug-in, user replaceable Article code: EL24092
- Equipped with Glass dome, transparent Screwed with 3x Torx TX10
- Skyport (built-in) 20 frequencies, 4 groups, TTL and manual
- Skyport Distance range with Transmitter Pro Indoor: up to 60 meters
- Outside: up to 200 meters
- Synchronization voltage 5 V (compatible with all cameras)
- 3.5 mm jack sync connection
- Fan cooled Yes, smart proactive cooling
- Moisture protection In accordance with IP 20
- Umbrella fixture Centered umbrella fixture 7 - 8 mm
- Current consumption max. 230 V / 50 Hz max. 460W 3W @ standby
- Dimensions L x W x H (with protective cover) 28 x 16.7 x 26.3 cm
- Weight. 2.5 kg
IN THE BOX: Elinchrom ELC 500 Dual Kit
- 2 x Elinchrom ELC 500 TTL Compact Flash
- 2 x Elinchrom Reflector 16 cm / 90 °
- 1 x Elinchrom carrying bag for two lamps
- 2 Year Warranty
Please see video's by tapping on the VIDEO tab above!